Saturday, April 23, 2011

L.O.V.E


Today reflects tomorrow :)

Since today no kawad so i went school xD
Hari keusahawan is yummy
Chicken pie ♥
I & Krshanti each half ate alot
Polly treat me ; i treat Samantha :D

Help TNS do stuffs
Elehh, give you exercise papers you should thanks me leh
Don't like ma throw laa
I also took alot what -.-

I forgot Callin's birthday party, zzz
Call her got a malay pick up the phone
Thought i called wrong number -,-
Really din't regret go
I like this kind of friendship
Always teast each other, everythinq also can do
They lie me pizza box inside is empty
I almost want call the Pizza Hut scold eh x.x''
Her who come then everythinq become HIGH
Somethinq LMAO happened, LALALA :P
Back her house watch Scary Movie
Her gang's conversation really funny`
Went swimminq after rain stoped :)

Urghh, i wanna go Kinokuniya/book fair !

No comments: